Diamond BarHigh School

Main Menu Toggle
Late Start Schedule - Wed, Feb 28         Commercial Music Concert - Fri, Mar 1         Instrumental Music Concerts - Mar 4-6         NO SCHOOL (STAFF DEVELOPMENT) - Fri, Mar 8         State Testing - Mar 11-15


Welcome to the Walnut Valley Unified School District. We are very proud of our schools and have high expectations that your children will enjoy and benefit from their experiences here. We are required to enroll students whose parents or legal guardians reside within the district boundaries. In order to verify legal residency we require the following documentation:
1) If student is living with parent(s) --
     a) either a close of escrow document (all pages), monthly mortgage statement, current year's property tax statement, rental/lease agreement or current month rental receipt and
     b) a current utility bill or activation of service letter (gas, water or electric) , and
     c) a DMV Form (driver's license or California I.D.) with current address or government document with name and address(Social Security, Dept. of Immigration or Dept. of Homeland Security) and
     d) a form of student identification (with name, date of birth, photo, etc.)
2) If student is living with a guardian --
    a) Same residency proof as for parents in #1 above plus proof of legal guardianship. (Note: legal guardianship can only be obtained through a court of law.)
3) If the student's family moves into the home of another family --
     a) Declaration of Residency documents (Part I and Part II) are required. The family with proof of residence must meet the requirements of #1 above. If a family has a child already enrolled in the Walnut Valley Unified School District, an updated California drivers license/ID or government document with name, address or a current utility bill is required as proof of continued residency.
If you would like your child/children to attend Diamond Bar High School but you live outside of the school's service boundary, you will need to acquire an interdistrict transfer from the district where you reside. Children cannot be enrolled in schools of the Walnut Valley Unified School District unless proof of residency requirements are met or an intradistrict transfer has been obtained and approved. If you have concerns or if we can be of assistance to you, please call our registrar, Myoung Han, at (909) 594-1405.