Diamond BarHigh School

Main Menu Toggle
Spring Choir Concert - May 16 & 17        Late Start Schedule - Wed, May 22        Last Day/Graduation - Thurs, May 30        Summer School - June 10 - July 18

How To Enroll



Welcome to the Walnut Valley Unified School District. We are very proud of our schools and have high expectations that your children will enjoy and benefit from their experiences here.  


We are required to enroll students whose parents or legal guardians reside within the district boundaries for Diamond Bar High School.  If you want to verify that your address falls within our enrollment area, please click HERE


To enroll a student, please read all the information on this page then use the link below to begin your application for enrollment at Diamond Bar High School:


Diamond Bar High School enrollment application: https://enrollment.wvusd.k12.ca.us/air/

  • Using the link above, follow all the steps to complete the enrollment procedure. Be sure to fill in all the requested information.  The enrollment application must be submitted by the parent/legal guardian.  We cannot accept enrollment applications submitted by students or caregivers.
  • The online enrollment process is not complete until you click "Finish and Submit".  Once you are done, print the enrollment form and all attachments.
  • Enrollment processing will begin on June 1st for the 2024-2025 school yearWhen your application is complete and all required documents have been received, we will contact you to make an appointment to finalize the enrollment.  The PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN must be present at this appointment.
  • Please ensure that you have all the required documentation PRIOR to your appointment time. If your documentation is incomplete when you arrive, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
  • IMPORTANT: Please wait for us to contact you regarding the status of your enrollment application.  Receiving multiple calls and/or emails from families requesting the status of their application takes our staff away from the task of working on enrollment and actually slows down the process. 


Required documents for student enrollment


In addition to the completed enrollment application, you will need to provide the following documents in order to enroll your student at Diamond Bar High School.




1) If student is living with parent(s):


Proof of Residency: 

  1. A close of escrow document (all pages), or a monthly mortgage statement, or a current year's property tax statement, or a rental/lease agreement or current month rental receipt, and
  2. A current utility bill or activation of service letter (gas, water or electric), and
  3. A DMV issued California driver's license or I.D. with current address, or government document with name and address (Social Security, Dept. of Immigration or of Homeland Security) and


Student Documents (for CA or US Students):

  1. Original Birth Certificate
  2. Immunization Records (for list of required vaccinations click here)
  3. Official Transcript(s) (or 8th grade report card for incoming 9th graders)
  4. Attendance & Discipline records from previous school

Student Documents (for students transferring from OUT OF THE COUNTRY):

  1. Original Birth Certificate (officially translated into English)
  2. Immunization Records (translated by doctor if needed)
  3. AERC TRANSCRIPTS or Receipt of AERC Evaluation will need to be provided
    for the last three (3) years of Education. In addition, please include the
    student’s Enrollment dates and Educational Plan.


2) If student is living with a guardian:


  1. The guardian must provide all the proof of residency and student documents as listed in #1 above, plus
  2. Proof of legal guardianship issued by a court of law.



3) If the student's family moves into the home of another family:


  1. The primary family living in the home must provide the same proof of residency documents as listed in #1 above, and
  2. The student’s family must provide the student documents as listed in #1, and
  3. Declaration of Residency documents (Part I and Part II) must be completed.
  4. If the family has a child already enrolled in the Walnut Valley Unified School District, proof of continued residency is required by providing an updated California driver’s license or I.D. or a government document with name and address or a current utility bill.



If you are interested in enrolling at DBHS, but DO NOT live in our district area:

Residents outside of WVUSD's boundaries will need to acquire an INTER-DISTRICT Attendance Permit from the District where you reside. Once you have obtained approval of release from your District, please submit the permit to the WVUSD district office along with a current copy of your student’s Progress/Report Card/Unofficial Transcript, Immunization Record and Birth Certificate. 

If your home school is Walnut High School but you wish to attend Diamond Bar High School, you will need to obtain an INTRA-DISTRICT Attendance Permit from DBHS. Once WHS has released you, you may submit your transfer request along with a copy of your student’s Progress/Report Card/Unofficial Transcript and Immunization Record.


If you are employed within WVUSD boundaries, please contact the WVUSD district office at (909) 595-1261 for more information on the ALLEN BILL.


Children cannot be enrolled in schools of the Walnut Valley Unified School District unless proof of residency requirements are met or an interdistrict transfer has been obtained and approved.  Upon receipt of your paperwork, we will provide you with a copy and give you an approximate timeline of our response.


If you have questions regarding the enrollment process, please call our Registrar, Myoung Han, at (909) 594-1405.